- Esbriet contains the dynamic substance pirfenidone and it is utilized for the treatment of mellow to direct Idiopathic Aspiratory Fibrosis (IPF) in grown-ups. IPF is a condition in which the tissues in your lungs end up swollen and scarred after some time, and subsequently makes it hard to inhale profoundly.
- Esbriet Capsule is utilized for Mild to direct idiopathic pneumonic fibrosis, Chronic fibrotic and incendiary lung sickness and different conditions. Esbriet Capsule may likewise be utilized for purposes not recorded in this medicine control.
- Esbriet Capsule contains Pirfenidone as a functioning fixing.
- Esbriet Capsule works by lessening fibroblast development and generation of inflammatory chemicals.
Esbriet Capsule is utilized for the treatment, control, counteractive action, and enhancement of the accompanying ailments, conditions and side effects:
- Mild to direct idiopathic aspiratory fibrosis
- Interminable fibrotic and provocative lung disease.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Avoid smoking or use tobacco products
- Avoid using this drug if you feel ill and unwell and have yellowing of the eyes or skin, with or without dark urine, accompanied by itching of the skin
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant
- Stop using pirfenthis drug and consult your doctor immediately if you experience a serious allergic reaction
- Wear sunblock daily and cover your arms, legs and head to reduce
SIDE EFFECTS :
These side-effects are possible, but do not always happen. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you watch/ notice/ celebrate/ obey any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Stomach upset
- Dry skin
- Itchy skin
- Shortness of breath
- Skin redness or red skin
- Skin rash
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice.