Marqibo®(vincristine sulfate liposome injection)
Marqibo® is demonstrated for the treatment of adult patients with Philadelphia chromosome-negative (Ph-) acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) in second or more prominent backslide or whose illness has advanced after two or more anti-leukaemia treatments. This sign depends on overall response rate. Clinical advantage, for example, enhancement in overall survival has not been checked.
Store the Marqibo Kit in the icebox (refrigerator)at 2°C to 8°C – Do Not Freeze.
Do not receive Marqibo :
–If you have certain conditions of the brain or spinal rope, including Charcot Marie-Tooth disorder. Converse with your specialist before accepting Marqibo in the event that you have a condition that influences your brain or spinal line.
–If you are adversely affected by vincristine sulfate or any of the ingredients in Marqibo. See end of this pamphlet for a rundown of the fixings in Marqibo.
–As an injection into your spine (intrathecal). Marqibo causes death whenever given by any course other than by intravenous (IV) infusion.
What should I tell my specialist (doctor) before receiving Marqibo?
Before getting Marqibo, tell your specialist in the event that you:
- have had treatment containing vincristine sulfate before
- at present have numbness or shivering in your feet or hands or diminished affectability to warmth, cold, or torment(pain)
- experience issues strolling or getting and holding things with your hands
- have an adjustment in inside consistency or obstruction, and trouble passing the pee
- have the head or jaw torment
- have liver issues
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Marqibo can hurt your unborn child. You should not wind up(not) pregnant while taking Marqibo. Utilize a successful technique for conception prevention amid treatment with Marqibo. Tell your specialist immediately in the event that you wind up pregnant while taking Marqibo.
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It isn’t known whether Marqibo passes into your drain. You and your specialist should choose whether you will take Marqibo or breastfeed. You ought (should) not do both.
Tell your specialist(doctor) concerning every one of the meds you take, including prescription, what’s more, non-physician endorsed prescriptions, nutrients, and natural enhancements. Marqibomay